An Interview with Simone Ross of Lil Tux N Tiaras Event Sitters

 Simone Ross is a licensed NYS childcare provider with over 20 years of experience. She also is the owner of Lil Tux N Tiaras Events Sitters. An upscale, onsite childcare option for special, social and corporate events. Simone ensures that your guests will enjoy an adult only, yet child friendly event.

 


What was your motivation to start your own business?  
When I began my Event Sitting business, I was already a Licensed Child Care Provider under the New York State Dept. of Health. I wanted to do something that would continue to help people, in a special way. 



What path did you take to get to where you are now?
I practiced grit and patience. Making a name for yourself and your business takes time. Hearing negative comments about your vision take thick skin. Together, I have worked on my business and watched it develop into what I want. 



Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career and why.
One major project was transitioning my business from weddings and special events to corporate events.  That was a whole new, exciting world for me, and I looked forward to bringing what we we do to corporate world. My Brand is destined to grow, and I love seeing my hard work pay off in various ways. 

If we circle back here a year from now celebrating what a great year it’s been for you in this role, what would you have achieved? 
 In a year, LTNT will be continuing to expand. We are working building our brand, and working on several Meet N Greets with local Event Coordinators and Venue Event Managers. We plan continue to watch LTNT grow in PA and DC.  We should be celebrating the opening of our own Event

Did you enjoy reading about Simone and the amzaing services she offers? You can read more about her company and stay up to date by following the links below:


Comments