An Interview with Sharlrita DeLoatch of Sharlrita Speaks


Sharlrita DeLoatch is a business coach, speaker and author who serves flourishing coaches, emerging speakers and aspiring authors on how to create their roadmap to prosperity, so they can build a solid foundation in their businesses. She has 15 years of customer service whiched allowed her launch her own customer service consulting company, New Phase Center Solutions, where together with her team, she helps small businesses and non-profits improve their bottom line profitability by training, teaching and providing strategy. 

 

What was your motivation to start your own business? 

I've always been around entrepreneurship. My mom has taught me so much growing up but I didn't really didn't want to be an entrepreneur in the beginning. I was just pushed into it due to over 12 years ago I made a bad decision that cost me to be a lifetime convicted felon. But I knew that was the plan for my life so I stuck in the position of entrepreneurship and love it til this day

Walk me through some of the first few steps you took to get to where you are today? 

I first had to change the way I thought. I was so use to working for someone else. I had to build confidence not only in me but what I was able to offer. I had to learn to invest in me. I had to change the mindset of me paying someone for services verses me investing in me and my next level and I had to hire me a coach. I had to come to realization that I don't know everything and I never will and it was a great idea to learn from someone who is where I want to be.

What has been your biggest challenge so far? 

My biggest challenge has been accepting who I really am. The powerful business woman that was instilled in me since child. Sometime we see ourselves so small that we don't realize we are not doing anyone a favor we're really doing God a disservice.




How did you overcome this challenge?

I overcame by spending more time with me. Learning who I am as a business women and freely taking advice from those who already seen me in the place I am destined to be. 

If a young person walked up asking your advice and only had a few minutes, what would be your best advice? 

I would say to that young person, is to learn who you are and own it no matter what. Don't allow anyone, not even you, to second guest what you're born to do and serve in this world. 

Did you enjoy reading about Sharlrita? What other questions do you have for Sharlrita if any, comment them below. You can also find Sharlrita on her links below.

FREE 30 Minute Discovery Session>>bit.ly/30minuteDiscovery
Join the Private Boss Women Elite Lounge>>bit.ly/BossWomenEliteGroup

Comments