An Interview with Kandice Iglehart-Jarrett with Diamond Elite Magazine

Kandice Iglehart-Jarrett from Central TX, is sort of the 'Queen of all Trades'. From being an author, graphic designer, illustrator of children's books(K&K Publishing) and running a magazine(Diamond Elite Magazine) all while being a wife and mother, its a full house! She loves it all.

What was your motivation to start your own business? 
My motivation was my kids and they still are. I want better for them and leave a legacy for them if they choose to take it on.

What path did you take to get to where you are now?
I took the path of researching and self-efficiency. It take a a lot of networking and time to complete all tasks, but I have to remember to pace myself!




Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career and why.
The most significant accomplishment has been Diamond Elite Magazine! It taught me the most about networking, especially when connecting with independent establishments and dealing with many other small business owners.

If we circle back here a year from now celebrating what a great year it’s been for you in this role, what would you have achieved?
I would love to have my bookshop with a twist open, this way everything that I do is in one place and I would still be able to help other entrepreneurs boost their product(s)!


Being a wife, mother and boss all at the same time is no easy thing to do, but Kandice has it all under control. If you would like to learn more about Kandice, be sure to check out her links below.

Twitter: @Kandi_Diva

Comments