An Interview with Stone Connection TV

Pamela is with Stone Connection TV. She leads women who are currently in the corporate world and want to leave to become entrepreneurs, to their vision and gain a clear mind to achieve their ultimate goal.

Dream vision boards, clearing mental clutter, and a stop procrastination workshop, are just a few ways she achieves this.

What was your motivation to start your own business?
I sat in a cubicle and knew there is more for me and I can do more. 

Walk me through some of the first few steps you took to get to where you are today.
Actually I am co-partner with an event planning company and I did music management several years before this. 

What has been your biggest challenge so far?
Reaching my target audience.

How did you overcome this challenge?
Constant network and constant planning where that ideal client will be.
A young person walks up and asks for advice and only has a few minutes, what is your best advice?
Never give up on your dream/vision and when fear, fault and failure come your way. Trust me they will embrace them don’t run from them.
 I hope you enjoyed learning more about Stone Connection TV. What questions do you wish I would have asked? Comment below.

Comments