An Interview with Laish Fox of LLF-Consulting, LLC

Laish Fox owns and runs LLF-Consulting, LLC, a global business professional development firm that is dedicated to helping professionals and organizations manage change, improve business efficiencies and migrate business risks. LLF-Consulting, LLC offers a list of services fir business owners to choose from depending on their particular business needs. Professional development focuses on the most vital asset any business has, its people.




What was your motivation to start your own business?
I have over 18 years of combined experience in Project Management and Human Resources. Born and raised in Chicago, I attended Northern Illinois University. After earning my Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Communications, I started my career in the Project Management industry where I led projects for a variety of organizations. Some of which include: Microsoft, Dell, and Careerbuilder. After earning two Master’s degrees (Project Management and Human Resources) I coupled her education and professional experience and created LLF-Consulting, a firm specializing in Professional Development. I am a certified Project Manager.

Walk me through some of the first few steps you took to get where you are today.
Research, research and research! It was vital for me to understand my market and competitors. Most importantly understanding the needs for my client base.

What has been your biggest challenge so far? 
My time, oh how I wish there were 48-hours in a single day.

How did you overcome this challenge? 
It’s a constant juggling act, I refuse to let my clients down so I make it work. I’ve sacrificed countless hours of my social life, I know it gets greater later.

A young person walks up asking for advice and only has a few minutes, what is your best advice?
Stay focused and driven despite frustrations and shortcomings, they come with the territory. A self investment is the greatest gift you can never repay.
Want to learn more about Laish Fox and LLF-Consulting, LLC? Be sure to check her out at:

Facebook: @llfconsulting
Twitter: @llfconsulting


Comments